Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. biểu mẫu Form của tôi không có câu trả lời trong bảng excel

Tôi làm biểu mẫu Form, có được 6 người trả lời vào bảng Excel, sau đó là không có trả lời nữa mặc dù tôi đã thử 2 -3 lần, trong quá trình tôi cũng có vào sửa đổi Form

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Control de Opciones

Incluir en las casillas de opción la posibilidad de controlar cuantas personas pueden responder eligiendo cierta opción por cada pregunta. Colocar un límite al número de encuestas que pueden responder cada pregunta y opcionalmente.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide the availability of the Collaborate editing in Microsoft Forms with the specific external users.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):Microsoft Forms を特定の外部ユーザーと共同で編集する方法

Provide the availability of the Collaborate editing in Microsoft Forms with the specific external users.

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms は、現在、"リンクを持つすべてのユーザー" もしくは "組織内のユーザー" の 2 種類のみ選択可能な状態です。
    特定のセキュリティグループを選択するなどして、一部の外部ユーザーのみ共有をし、フォームを作成、編集、URL を送信できるような機能の実装を希望します。​

Currently, we recognize the Microsoft Forms feature that we can select two types of user for "Anyone with a view link" or "People inside my organization" only.

In order to further improve usability, we hope the feature will be implemented that allows us to select specific security groups, select it to be shared for only to the specific external users, or create/ edit of forms freely as well…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Exporting to excel to a vertical table

For long forms I believe it will be much read-able to export the forms into vertical table instead of the existing horizontal table which is very hard to read after 10-20 questions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Assign column to question.

Choose which column from Excel sheet is associated with the question.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mutiple Excel files from a single Form based on the answer to a specific question

I would like to pre-program a drop down list with departmental names.
    When a person completes a Form they will select their department.
    Their response should then be saved to / appended to an Excel spreadsheet depending on the department they select.

For example:
    A form gets sent to all staff / students across three different departments: X, Y & Z.
    All responses from people who complete the Form in department X get saved to spreadsheet A.
    All responses from people who complete the Form in department Y get saved to spreadsheet B.
    All responses from people who complete the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Order Number PK

An automated number like Primary Key of the Form Filled kept during the replying and at all time / during summary report or displaying and also exported to Excel (Uniquely)

I.e. as if it is order number

I created a survey that needs to return order number with the order info for education fun

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have the ability to choose where the answers go in excel

Have an optional setting that will allow you to set each question to fill in a specific column, instead of the default of adding it to the end of the Table

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. with the checkbox ; it would be wonderful to have a possibility to add a number . if so , you could build a simple order form

about the excel survey form , great application:

with the checkbox ; it would be wonderful to have a possibility to add a number . if so , you could build a simple order form. would be great

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I need to create reports from each category so that one employee does not need to see other's feedback except their own.

I would like to pull a different report for each category. I would like to customize reports further without having to sort and modify the excel file every time I pull a new report.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. create an importable Excel template for forms

If you create an Excel template that can be imported into forms for easy survey/quiz creation, it would make for quick creation and revision.

Such excel templates have been made for Moodle and it makes life much better.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sections should appear separately in the Excel

If you have 2 or more sections, I feel like it would be good to have them show spaced apart in the excel document. That way, if we wanted to pull a specific section from the excel, it'd be more streamlined.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create a form from an Excel file

A program my company uses can export requirements in Excel. I want to use this Excel-export to create questions per requirement. Is it possible to add a "create from file" import to quickly build a form?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Terimakasih telah mendaftar

Laporan Pendaftaran Kursus

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export results without Excel's interpretation

There needs to be way to export the results without Excel interfering with them. This could be CSV export, or give us the option to run the results through Excel's very good import function before displaying.

When opening the results in Excel online, Excel tries to be helpful and automatically interprets some fields. The most destructive is where Excel decides that something is a date. Once it's decided my data is a date, I don't seem able to get the original text value back.

The results are inconsistent and seem to default to US date interpretation, for example:
    "1 -…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Likert Scale Scoring

It would be nice when dealing with Likert Scales, if there was a place to identify values (i.e. 1=disagree, 2=neutral, 3=agree), so the space available for entering values could be left as a number. This makes it much easier to score once the data is converted to Excel, in the event that you need to further analyze or drill-down the results. This would also reduce the likelihood for human error due to editing the results in order to make it compatible with individual analytic needs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please fix the bug that makes an apostrophe appear before a number in the spreadsheet generated by a Microsoft Form.

When someone answers a question in Microsoft Form with a number, an apostrophe automatically appears right before the number, making it not count as a number. This means that I have to jump through a lot of hoops just to use those numbers in formulas in other sheets.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Microsoft Forms is great, but it's kinda hard and useless if it's form can't link to Excel Online

I know that there's a feature called "Forms for Excel", but it's just for Office 365 subs users rather than like Google Forms that can link to Google Spreadsheet. The "Open in Excel" is just downloading new Excel file and every new response will be different Excel file.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Regarding “Personalize a survey” of Forms Pro

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Forms Pro の "調査の個人設定" について
    Regarding “Personalize a survey” of Forms Pro

■Description(内容):
    https://docs.microsoft.com/ja-jp/forms-pro/personalize-survey
    上記の公開情報の Forms Pro の "調査の個人設定" についてですが、現在は、"個人設定データ" を追加して "個人設定データのプレースホルダ" を追加しても、"値" を手入力をしないと機能しないと思います。
    複数の会社に送信する場合、その都度会社名を入力するのは項数もかかるため、取引先企業などと結び付けたり、回答を Excel でエクスポートした際も結びつけた取引先企業名が表示されるように、今後、機能の充実を期待します。

In “Personalize a survey” of Forms Pro, even though I add “personalized data” then add “personalized data placeholders”, it will not work without entering “values” manually.
    It will take time to add organization name whenever I need to send forms to multiple organization, therefore, I would like to have the feature to connect with business partners and show those partner’s name when I export answers in Excel.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. columns

If questions can be rearranged on the Form, the columns on the spreadsheet need to be able to move as well. Logically it makes more sense for this to be an automatic thing, and the answers should not be tied to the column number but rather the user entered column header/question text.

For instance, I had a form with multiple question sets (including date of an activity) with essentially the same five questions. So to ease the burden during design of the form, I simply copied/duplicated each of the five questions about 10 times. Then resorted the question sets after…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.