Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dans les paramètres de forms

Bonjour,
    Ce serait bien que dans le paramètre "Personnaliser le message de remerciement" que les liens y soient actif pour un compte personnel.
    Cordialement

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Survey needs to be limit to one survey per person. Currently same person may take survey as many times as they want

Currently survey participants may take the survey as many times as they want providing false results. The survey needs a feature where participants receiving the survey may only participate once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Japanese multilingual translation error

At the bottom of the Japanese version of the Microsoft form, there is a statement about not entering your password in online forms, but the translation is not appropriate/accurate. Here is what it should be: パスワードを入力しないでください

Please make this change as the end user doesn't have any control over this translation and it reflects poorly on our business with our Japanese clients.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Question-wise analysis isn't loading consistently

The questions-wise analysis on the forms is not loading. Some times the actual question doesn't load some times the details of how many are in each response does not load. It's not a big data set either, only 44 responses. This is very frustrating.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error in question lock and idea of sorting the forms in files

Hi! I noticed that the question lock in forms doesn't work when you copy the link and send it further. When you open the link, all the question will be mixed even you had lock the last questions. This works when you look the preview but work in copylink.

Also here is a on suggestion. Many have hoped that there would be nice to have sorting file ability in forms, because there are one tens of tens of forms, so it would be easier to use and find forms when needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Microsoft Forms in teams does not work for external users in a meeting

When in a meeting with external user, the external user won't be able to send its response to a form created in the meeting with Microsoft Forms integration for Teams (see image herewith).

The form created is available for anonymous user and can be filled in the browser when the link is sent to the user. However it does not work inside teams which is a bug.

There is an error message that is displayed "An error occured..." when the user clicks on the Send button. When looking in the network developper tools, we can see that there is a…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Restore form management screen tab labelled 応答 (as in echo return, ping) to 回答 (reply, survey return) (Japanese version)

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    フォーム管理画面のタブが "応答" となっているため、以前の "回答" の表示に戻すことが出来る機能の実装を希望します。
    Option to restore form management screen tab labelled 応答 (as in echo return, ping) to 回答 (reply, survey return) (Japanese version)

■Description(内容):
    フォーム管理画面にて、フォームへの回答結果を確認する部分のタブが
    以前は "回答" という表示だったのだが、"応答" との表示に変更になっている。
    "応答" という表示だと違和感があり、また以前から "回答" の表示に慣れているため、元の "回答" という表示に戻すか、もしくは "応答" と "回答" の表示を選択できる機能の拡充を希望する。

On the Japanese-language version of the form admin screen, there is a tab which allows you to check the results from form responses.
    Previously, this tab was labelled 回答 “Responses” (meaning ‘reply’, ‘survey return’), but it has been changed to 応答 “Responses” (as in ‘echo return’, ‘ping’ etc). The word 応答 for “Responses” feels unnatural, and…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fix your comment function!

I provided each student individual feedback, and also added some generic comments for common incorrect responses. When I went back in later, the program had randomly shuffled all my comments onto other people's quizzes! So now, students who got the right answer got a comment for what they did wrong, and the people who got them wrong didn't get a comment. This is so frustrating!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quiz-self correction giving incorrect points for right answer.

Quiz-self correction giving incorrect points for right answer. Quiz is -multiple -choice only-only 1 correct opt

Response-excel reporting 0 pts even when right option is chosen by the responder

See Responder # 14 answers. Most responders have been marked correctly but she did not receive points for the same answer in multiple questions.

Answers are in HIndi language but should be able to comprehend it. This is ONE Sample. same incidents are seen in many quizzes ran in the school last week. A couple of students not awarded points for correct answers in the quiz

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Setting start date and end date for Forms in Vietnamese create a format error

When setting a start date or end date for Forms in Vietnamese, there is an error saying that the time format is not correct and should be in format "h:mm tt". However, ignoring this error and continuing working with the form seems to create no issue, the error disappears after closing and re-opening Setting panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Form preview includes all questions

It would be nice if the Form preview would include ALL my Form questions. Then I could copy, paste, and print as a work around to the fact that I can't export to print.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Display all non-required questions before showing submit

I think this is an issue: I have a form with all but one non-mandatory questions in the primary flow; but if certain answers are selected, it branches to a mandatory question.

The "Submit" button appears after a non-mandatory question even when there are more questions below. Submit simply sends the first 2 answers without even reaching the rest of the form. The only workaround I have found is to add an option on all non-mandatory questions except the last: "If the Submit button is the next item, click this" which fires the click event to extend the form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pre-made poll/form

add ability to have form/poll made in email invite rather than in meeting

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have a problem.

My students can't read my feedback. I have published the forms but the students can't get back in with the same link, why?
    They get an message, this test is closed.

Any idea what I shall do?

Best regards
    Eva, teacher at Järva Vuxenutbildning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wrong display name on Forms for some users

Dear Microsoft,

I'm having an issue with display name error on Microsoft Forms on out tenant.

The display name appeared in wrong format (Lastname Firstname) instead of (Firstname Lastname).

Kindly check the image below and help to fix the issue.

Note: microsoft support did contacted me and they was unable to fix the issue.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't allow mailto

Don't allow mailto: links to be pasted into a form. The HTML formatting is showing up in the back end data. As such, the flow that we have triggered to send emails to these records won't get sent out because the <a href> formatting is not a valid email address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.