Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. my groups alpha sort, search, breadcrumb

The new Start Page experience is not showing ALL of my Groups because as an Admin I belong to MANY teams and I find it extremely challenging to locate some groups and in some cases they never appear at all when clicking show more. So the list is not complete. It would be great if the Groups were alpha sorted and/or if I could search for Groups. I want to get to the Group Forms lander which shows ALL of the associated Forms for that group and the +New Group Form button in the Forms interface. Additionally, the breadcrumb seems…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore search feature & copy features

My version of Microsoft updated and with it came substantive changes to Forms which is has change my ability to use the program easily and efficiently. Primarily, I use the search feature every time I open the program because I have a lot forms to sort through. The search feature now searches all my documents and programs on Microsoft Office and never includes Forms in the search results... oddly. Now, finding what I need take minutes instead of seconds. I also always used the copy Form feature. Now the feature is present, but not functional. It makes a copy of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. About Forms’ automatic phishing detection function

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms の自動フィッシング検知機能について
    About Forms’ automatic phishing detection function

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms の自動フィッシング検知機能に検知され、フォームの配信が出来なくなった後、メッセージ センターに該当の通知が表示されるまでに 2~3 日時間を要しました。こちらの通知について、ブロックされた時点で即時にメッセージ センターへ反映されるよう機能の改善を希望いたします。

It takes 2~3 days for a notification to show up in the message center when a form trips the automatic phishing detection function and is prevented from being delivered.
    Please make this notification appear in the message center immediately when the form is blocked.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix bug where question text (such as in Likert scale question) does not wrap correctly

Text wrapping on my Likert scale questions is breaking words in half - this is happening on the descriptions at the left hand side, and for the scale descriptors as well. Occasionally this appears to fix itself, but I have tested sending the link to multiple people and they all get this error.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Forms layout breaks down

■Title(件名):
    Forms のレイアウト崩れについて
    Forms layout breaks down

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms のレイアウトについて、ご利用 PC の解像度によっては、フォームの入力欄と文字が重ねる場合がございます。
    お客様によっては、画面サイズの小さいノート PC をご利用の場合もございますため、あらゆる解像度に対応したレイアウトへの改善を希望いたします。

Depending on the display resolution of the PC being used, the form entry areas and text on the page can overlap in Microsoft Forms layouts.
    Since there are customers who use notebooks with small screens, please make it so that forms are displayed correctly on different screen resolutions.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't Submit Response in Preview Mode

When in Preview, the response I submit shouldn't be recorded.

Preview should be like a test stage. Currently, I have to delete the response to try submitting a test response again.

In Preview mode, I am simply testing the Form created. I want to be able to easily go back and try different responses to see if everything is working correctly.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Upload Feature in Microsoft Forms

File upload is not available in Microsoft Forms as described in the Microsoft support links.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide option to delete entries after 300 responses have been recorded

I want to delete entry which is after 300th response but right now there is no option to do except download in excel sheet. This needs to be done every time after downloading the excel sheet.
    This is not a feature, rather a bug. Please give some option to do so soon. Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Behavior of Forms quizzes with square brackets

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms のクイズの動作について
    Behavior of Forms quizzes with square brackets

■Description(内容):
    クイズの選択肢の設問で、以下の 2 つについての動作を改善するよう要望します。
    *動作 1
    ※ 選択肢の例
    []
    {}
    ()
    "[]" という選択肢を正解に設定し、回答者が "[]" を選択して回答を送信後、[結果の表示] をクリックして採点を確認すると、本来正解であるはずなのに不正解と表示されます。
    "{}"、"()" では、正解と表示されるので、"[]" 特有の動作と思われるので改善を要望します。

*動作 2
    ※ 選択肢の例
    [[1,2,3], [4,5,6]]
    [(1,2,3), (4,5,6)]
    例のように、二重の角括弧 ([[ と ]]) でくくられた選択肢を設定し、回答者が選択をして回答を送信すると、以下のようなエラーメッセージが表示され送信ができません。
    "フォームは最近更新されました。ページを更新して、最新のフォームを読み込んでください。"
    ブラウザーを更新しても、改善されず、[( と )] でくくられた選択肢では、エラーメッセージが表示されることなく送信可能であるため、[[ と ]] でくくられた選択特有の動作と思われるので改善を要望します。

As regards the selection of multiple choice answers, I would like the following two issues to be rectified:
    Number 1:
    Supposing we have three available choices:
    []
    {}
    ()
    We set the [] option as the correct answer, and the user selects [] and submits, when…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can no longer print to pdf with all pages. Only picks up the first page. Help please? =)

Can no longer print to pdf with all pages. Only picks up the first page. Help please? =)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Report an issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Actual organisation options as to organising forms/quizes

We currently have a number of forms under My Forms they are part of different departments and units, all the forms are labelled and titled correctly but they all show up in one place as a big massive disordered list in My Forms, there isn't any way to better organise this it seems.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Align form according to the original language

When sharing a form in Hebrew the form is displayed to users in Left to Right instead of Right to left as it was created, and as it displayed to the creator, it mixes words and brakes the form.
    See in the attached pic's

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Issue - Total Points missing in Excel

In the latest update where the responses of the from are opened through Excel in OneDrive, the total points obtained by respondents are missing. Previously, when it was downloaded, it was still present.

Do have a look into this as it could be a glitch or bug?
    Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Results tests

When my students finish their test they can or can not see their results. Depending of my settings for the test. I would like to have a setting which make it possible for the students to see which question was wrong, but whithout seeing what was the right answer. Right now it is only possible to see which questions were wrong and they immediatly see what was the right answer. So the student cannot overdo their test.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. サマリーで表示される棒グラフや円グラフをそのままダウンロードやコピーできるようにして欲しい

結果のサマリーで表示される棒グラフや円グラフをそのままダウンロードやコピーできるようにして欲しい

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make star rating show when printing individual responses to pdf

Printing individual responses will not show the star rating. Please fix this.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Images not displayed after form is cloned

Hi,
    Anyone know about this bug: When cloning a form that has questions with images, some images are no longer shown.
    Even when editing the question itself, MS Forms does show empty space but without the controls to change the image. So picture now shown but blanked out.
    I already thought why my results are somewhat strange but yeah, if you do not see the question any more...
    In the original form that this new one is cloned from all images are still shown so the issue is with the duplicated form only.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the sync issue with responses in Excel

Make sure responses push through onto corresponding Excel spreadsheet immediately.

Mine have stopped coming through after 8 because, I think, I had the Excel spreadsheet open on my computer at the same time I submitted a response. I saved the spreadsheet and closed it, hoping it would merge changes but no responses will no go through and the connection between form and spreadsheet appears to be broken (despite the form being active and the responses tab showing results missing from spreadsheet). The responses tab still links to the same spreadsheet but no further responses are coming through in either web…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add an option to prevent skipped questions from being counted as “Other” responses in Forms multiple choice questions

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms 複数回答設定の質問にて、未回答が回答集計で "その他" に集計されない選択肢の実装
    Add an option to prevent skipped questions from being counted as “Other” responses in Forms multiple choice questions

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms のフォームにて、他質問事項によって回答の必要性のない質問に対し、回答操作を行っていなくても複数回答設定にしていると "その他" の回答結果にカウントされてしまう。
    結果、集計にて回答していない質問の集計を他の "その他" の回答と判別することが難しくなるため、未回答の場合に "その他" へのカウントを行わない、あるいは "未回答" のような回答を行っていないことがわかる集計方法を実装してほしい。

On Forms, if multiple-choice questions which are not mandatory due to other question items are not responded to, they are counted as “Other” responses in the results.
    It is difficult to distinguish the number of questions which have not been answered from the number which have been answered with “Other”, so please prevent these non-responses from showing as “Other”, or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.