Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. enable Flow to email the person who completed the Form so a template response similar to 'thanks for your feedback' can be created

enable Flow to email the person who completed the Form so a template response similar to 'thanks for your feedback' can be created

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Avoir des types de questionnaires qui peuvent valider une valeur numérique (sans choix de réponses).

Avoir des types de questionnaires qui peuvent valider une valeur numérique (sans choix de réponses).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. new submission icon / count on forms launch page

could we add a new submission icon / count onto the image of each form so that I quickly see how many new submissions there are, rather than just the total number of submissions. This way I know which forms / quizzes I need to monitor and respond to from the front page, rather than trying to remember those that I have already marked.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. automatic reminders for missing answers

It would be nice to have on all forms/quizzies with an configured end-date the possibility to remind all missing adresses automatically "please fill out the form which is ending on xx.xx.xxxx. This would help us a lot because keeping track of all needed answers costs us a lot of time.

When you make it "configurable" it should be a little but very usefull enhancement.

This sould only adress all adresses which a resonse is still missing. The Mail-Text sould be very short and the Time/Days before this information should be configurable also.

Kind regards

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. email notification

Currently Email notifications, only show me someone has filled my form. If I could get email notification with responses of all participants on the got. It would work wonders.

This could help with an additional proof of a person filling a form. There could be instances when the a person forgets to submit the form and may later claim that he/she had filled the form.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create Customize Automatic Reply to respondent

I cant find tools to give an automatic reply to the respondent.
    So if the respondent has filled the form, they don't get any info from us

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to have forms go to a group mailbox not an individual and the email to contain all the form answers

We need forms to be able to send the answers to a group mailbox not to the individual who created the form. You could add a CC text box to each form that is created. We would also like the emails that are sent out to contain all the answers and not require someone to go to the forms site or download the excel file

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include the option to include details of the form in the email notification

Include the option to include details of the form in the email notification

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. send submitted answers to specific emails, not only the authors of the forms.

allow user specific emails to receive the answers of the form, not just the authors.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability that the person who answers, gets an (Email) notification with all given answers

We want to enable an Email Report of all given answers, to the person who answered. Or maybe an other option to see all your answers.

Sometimes it is necessary to send the answers to a colleague, or look later to the given answers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make "More Details" available to view by the recipients of the shared link of the survey results

It seems that only the person who created the survey form can view "More Details". Is there a way for recipients to view them with the link results link sent to them?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Relance automatique aux utilisateurs n'ayant pas répondus

Ajouter l'option d'une relance automatique aux utilisateurs qui non pas répondu au formulaire ou questionnaire.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Approve a Survey or Quizz before publishing it

When a user create a survey, before being able to publish it, the Survey or Quizz is forwarded (by email or any other mean) for approval by a team or a manager.

Thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give the final score to the user in a new screen

I would have a better impression on the product if it had a special final screen for showing the final score with maybe a nice animation or picture.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. not receiving notifications for new responses on group forms

I am not receiving notification of new responses on group forms. "Email notifications on new responses" is checked.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an option to send responses to an specified email

It will be excellent if the responses will be send to an specified email described inside the form for example a short answer box that it has an email address.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. create approval process

I would like the form to provide me to set an approver after someone has submitted their response.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I need to be able to set the person I want emailed when a group form is submitted.

When creating a group form, I need to be able to select the person or persons that gets the notification when a form is submitted. Currently, there is no choice. In group forms, I don't see it emailing the notification at all to the owner but I would prefer it to be someone I can chose.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show/tell me exactly which response exceeds the limit and state what the limit is clearly

Show/tell me exactly which response exceeds the limit - just says "Try shortening some of your answers" (very vague!!!)

- Which answers? (does not highlight them)
    - What is the maximum character count?

In contrast, when an answer is incomplete, it shows that answer highlighted in red - can this be done for answers exceeding the character limit?

And state the max. character count!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. mail respondence

option that if form is sent, sender gets nofify of sending in mail, and option that sender get his own answers back in mail

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.