Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. print questions

I would like to print my quenstions for my inclass-test. Unfortunately, not all apprentices have a tablet.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Response summary to respondent

It would be great if Form respondents could check a box to indicate they want a summary of their own response to be emailed back to them. For instance - if respondents choose options for an event and forget their choices they cannot see the summary of their own response. This could save the Form owner considerable time in replying to users who ask what they have responded.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide an option to custom display text when restricting an answer rather than saying the answer must equal and giving them the answer.

Provide an option to custom display text when restricting an answer rather than saying the answer must equal and giving them the answer.
    Currently if I set a restriction to "Equal to 1354" when a student types in the incorrect answer it says "Must be equal to 1354"

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow more people be notificated when the form is answered

Put more than one e-mail adrees to be notificated and have access to the responses when someone has answered the form

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Attachment File in SharePoint Designer Sending Email Action

I just want to give input to the sharePoint workflow that was developed using sharePoint designer to add a feature to add file attachment when sending email.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it so that email notifications can go to multiple people or email addresses.

Make it so that email notifications can go to multiple people or email addresses. Have it so that you can enter additional email addresses to get notification that a response has been received.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. E-Mail Notification with forms responses

Hey, right now, Forms only sends me a notification that i got a new answer. I want forms to send me an Email WITH the answers. Currently, I have to programme this myself with flow, which is annoying.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. send each new response in a pdf by email

attach a pdf to email so that the individual responses can be printed off and actioned

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email notifications to be sent to the person who sends the form link - NOT the form owner.

I have created forms for others. I share the forms with them to collaborate. every time they send their form via link to a recipient I am the one who gets the email notification.

can you make it that the person who sends the form via link NOT the form owner gets the email notification?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Check enable option of automatic response when finished the form.

when we have just filled out the form, it forms a configurable automatic response to the user by email

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email Acknowledgement to responders with content entered

Please add a function so that those who respond can get an email receipt with the content of their response.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Specify another email addresses to receive a Notification via Forms.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名): 通知メールの送信先アドレスについて

Specify another email addresses to receive a Notification via Forms.
    ■Description(内容): ​Microsoft Forms にて [各回答の通知をメールで受け取る​] とした場合、作成者のメール アドレスに通知メールが送信されるが、作成者以外のメール アドレスを指定できるよう機能の拡張を希望します。

By design, a notification is automatically sent to the email address of the author at the time of [Get email notification of each response] has selected in Microsoft Forms.

For ease of management, we would like to request a feature improvement that allows you to specify email addresses other than the author as well.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Email Notification

Add the contents of the response to the email notification for each response. This would help so we don't have to open the view response link and open the excel sheet every time you want to view who and what someone's response was.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make forms allow responses notifications to go to more than one email

We are a school and use forms for referrals. We have 2 administrators but when one set up the form, the other does not have the ability to get notifications when teachers fill it out. We don't want the entire school to see the responses but we want the entire school to be able to fill out the form and 2 administrators get the notification when it has been submitted. HOW DO WE DO THAT.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. E-mail Notificaitons

Would be great if you could add more than one e-mail for notification when the form is filled out. It's gives you an option to receive an e-mail notification but for someone like me who creates multiple forms for different departments it would be helpful to have them receive the notification.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Re-enter email for confirmation

when you are creating an internal form you don't have issues getting the user email and name, but when the user is an external user you need to get their email and / or name, sometimes the user type incorrectly their email.

Is there any way to add a email* retype email* confirmation or verification field?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. responses post in a teams channel

set the submit button to have the response post in a Teams channel of your choosing

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Auto-Confirmation upon submission of the form

It would be awesome if you could restrict a field so only an email could be entered into it, and once a form was filled out, an autoconfirmation would be sent to that email from whoever the form owner is. This would be great for things like registrations.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. email respondent to survey that their survey was submitted and received

when someone submits a response and they are in your organization, I think it would be great if forms was able to send them an email confirmation that there response was received and recorded

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. enable Flow to email the person who completed the Form so a template response similar to 'thanks for your feedback' can be created

enable Flow to email the person who completed the Form so a template response similar to 'thanks for your feedback' can be created

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.