Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notifications about phishing in Forms

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms の通知について
    Notifications about phishing in Forms

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms にてフィッシングを検知した際に通知が届くが、作成者がフォームを削除した場合、該当のフォームや作成者を特定することができないため、特定するための機能の提供を希望します。
    In the case that phishing has been detected on Microsoft Forms, there is a notification about it. However, if the original creator has deleted the Form, it becomes impossible to identify which Form was the issue, or who created it. Please add the ability to identify these properties.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notification  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Moving a form to a planner group desactivate the notifications!!!

When a form is moved to a Planner group the new forms notifications are desactivated. Could please offer the same solution that the one proposed for the forms in teams group.
    It will avoid me some useless extra mailing to my team (See picture attached)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. At the end of Microsoft Forms, it would be good if we could set a 'SUBMIT' button which would email the form to one or more people.

At the end of Microsoft Forms, it would be good if we could set a 'SUBMIT' button which would email the form to one or more people.

In my case, I have created our CPD (training request) form and there are 3-4 people who need to see it and sign it off for various reasons (finance team, CPD manager, CEO to approve) so it seems pointless using Forms if we cannot do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom Thank you with a link

I would like to reward the user for completing the survey. How can I add a custom link where they can download a free PDF ebook or something like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Send form administrator response to user

I would like to work with forms as a release form, the user will fill in the necessary information, and when I receive the data I will process them in another tool, and would like directly by forms, answer that the request has already been completed, and that The user is notified by email for example that the completed form has received a response from the administrator. And that sambem I could mark as that form already executed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add conditional notifications (if field X = Y, email Z).

Like plugins in Google forms allow. I know I can do this via Flow but I am thinking about the everyday user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about a way to get notified when a form is submitted via SMS or email? Also, how about a way to send an automatic response back?

Getting a push notification when a form is submitted? We are using it for referrals. I have to check responses to see if someone has been referred.

It would be easier to get notified which ever way I choose (SMS, email etc.) anytime a form is submitted.

2nd- An automatic response field that lets the form submitter know it has been received...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add option to send the Email to others also once the form is submitted

Add option to send the Email to others also once the form is submitted

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Parent Notification

Create a feature that notifies a parent via email each time a submission is done so I don't have to send individual emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to choose an e-mail that I want to receive a notification each time a survey is answered

I would like to choose an e-mail that I want to receive a notification each time a survey is answered

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When a new task is assigned in a Planner notification to be send to assigned person

When a new task is assigned in a Planner notification to be send to assigned person

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add an alternative email(s) to get a notification when someone fills out a form

For example, I am an administrator who creates the form, but I want my project manager to know when their client has completed the form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. allow form creator to decide the information to be provided in a form/quiz completion notification

Right now the form completion notification just indicates who completed the form and provides a link back to the form. How about giving the form creator the ability to add more information to that notification, for example how many of the quiz questions were correct, date the quiz was completed, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Admin settings to trigger an email to specified DL, when the Form Owner leaves the organization

For the ownership problems about the Microsoft Forms, Could you please provide some control to the tenant admin to get notified about the deleted forms owner account so that admins can inform the client about the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would have sincerely hoped that you'd learned your lesson about Animated interruptions to the user experience from, uh, CLIPPY. but no.

I'm in Forms and you are suggesting I learn about the Share featuer with an animated envelope. GET THAT MOTION OUT OF MY FACE. You are not forgiven for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it not take 45 minutes delay from form submittal to sending the email

It's now taking 45-50 minutes between submitting the form and sending the email. Our form is very simple, and the usage is generally fewer than 5 per day, so it cannot be usage limits

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lembrete automático

Seria interessante que aos enviarmos uma pesquisa através do Forms Pro por e-mail, que houvesse uma parametrização com lembretes automáticos caso não houvesse o preenchimento da pesquisa pelo cliente final.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.