Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add options to add images or media in the answer field in Microsoft Forms

Just the same way it does for the question, it could be useful to answer using media.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add a matching task to quizzes

I'd like my students to be able to match option A with Option 3 for example. Talk to some teachers, Microsoft - your software could be doing so much more!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add name and Equation

I wish if student can post their names, as I have some students who forgot their password and I had to share the link for the Quizz.
    So now I have the answers but with the following names : Participant 1 and paticipant 2.

I also need to do a Quizz for the subject : Electronic numeric, Therefore I need more options in the equations : as Bar over the letters.

Thank you in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add the option to provide mark schemes with long answer answer options

This is already done for multiple choice questions - you can type something that students see when they pick an answer.

Could this be an option for other question types - allowing students to see a marksheme added?

Or, allowing staff to add mark schemes that we can see when we come to mark work - this is already done with short answer questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. add the option to provide mark schemes with long answer answer options

This is already done for multiple choice questions - you can type something that students see when they pick an answer.

Could this be an option for other question types - allowing students to see a marksheme added?

Or, allowing staff to add mark schemes that we can see when we come to mark work - this is already done with short answer questions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. right now I'm trying to upload an screen capture on a microsoft form, and it just won't get uploaded!! there's no any message or anything!!

right now I'm trying to upload an screen capture on a microsoft form, and it just won't get uploaded!! there's no any message or anything!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change the red highlight on answers after they have been manually given the points

Can you change the setting where answers that do not match the correct answer provided are highlighted red even after I have gone back in and awarded points for that answer. A lot of times my students don't exactly match the answer I've put in even thought their response is still correct so i go back and give them the points but it still highlights their answer as red after I do this leading to a lot of 'Wait why did I get this wrong' questions and explanations...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove extra white spaces from students' answers (in MS Form Quizzes)

Very often, students loss marks just because they enter extra white spaces in their answers (in MS Form Quizzes). For example.
    If the correct answer is "(-2,5)", "( -2 , 5 )" will be treated as incorrect.
    Is it possible to remove white spaces from their answers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. enable markers to mark on the pictures / students' handwriting after they upload a picture in the MS quiz

Some structured questions require markings in their work. Although it can be done by describing in the comment / feedback section, still it is not easy to be understood by students when they review their quiz results. With the help of tablets and their pencils / pens, on-screen drawing can be done on their working, especially in the form of pictures.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. That you can add voice instructions for forms so Teachers can create a spelling test

I think it would be helpful to create a sentence that has a gap in it, and that a voice over could be added where the teacher can add audio so they can say the word in the gap, and the children have to write in the spelling - teachers can then use the forms to create spelling assessments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow the creator of the form to accept a wrong answer when reviewing Responses

allow the creator of the form to accept a wrong answer so that it is automatically changed to a correct mark on the Responses section and then automatically add the correct answer to the question box on the Questions section of the form. This would help as it is often difficult to recreate the exact punctuation that the answer uses when going back to input a correct answer to the question box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow partial credits for correct answers on a ranking question.

When a ranking question is answered marks are only awarded if all answers are in the correct order.

It would be useful to have the option of allowing partial credits.

ie If a question worth 5 points has 5 answers and 3 are in the correct order (2 are not) then 0 points are awarded.

I'd like to be able to award points for each answer in the correct place so in this example the person completing the quiz would get 3 (out of 5) points.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow partial credits for correct answers on a ranking question.

When a ranking question is answered marks are only awarded if all answers are in the correct order.

It would be useful to have the option of allowing partial credits.

ie If a question worth 5 points has 5 answers and 3 are in the correct order (2 are not) then 0 points are awarded.

I'd like to be able to award points for each answer in the correct place so in this example the person completing the quiz would get 3 (out of 5) points.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allocate points to answers not questions on quizzes

Allocating points to questions on Quiz doesn't help teachers carry out a fair assessment. If there are four correct answers I want to be able to award a point per answer so that if they got three out of four answers I would know they knew most of the subject and be rewarded for that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. allow score and feedback to be shared with a quiz but not answers

We would like to provide a score only with a pass fail, and to review and post the score with feedback but without the test questions and responses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Variété dans la forme des questions

Il serait bien de varier la forme des questions: associations, nuage de mots, texte troué avec des mots à compléter...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. able to add feedback to forms

teachers would be able to give feedback to pupils on quizzes like they can on assignments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Students are complaining about not able to completely view the questions.

This is a concern that students cannot view completely the given in MS forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.