Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lost all my changes... multiple times.. I can't trust microsoft forms autosave

Lost all my changes... multiple times.. I can't trust Microsoft forms autosave feature

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. #1. Uploaded image should be compressed (lossless). #2. Add a switch for Copy Protected option (enabled/disabled). #3. Add Time Limit option

1. Uploaded image should be compressed (lossless) such that it loaded fast.

2. Add a switch for forms Copy Protected option (enabled/disabled) such that no one can copy-paste and search it in internet during online test.

3. Add Time Limit option for Quiz

4. "Optional required"/ "Grouping" feature. Like, if I want to make mandatory to answer 4 questions out of 5. Right now I am unable to do that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Questionnaire soumis automatiquement à la date/heure d'échéance

Je suis professeure et j'aimerais plusieurs choses.

Je voudrais que le questionnaire soit envoyé automatiquement à la date/heure de fin, même s'il manque des réponses. Présentement, il n'est pas possible de le soumettre après l'heure de fin mais, moi, j'aimerais que le questionnaire soit envoyé automatiquement quand le délai est écoulé même si le travail n'est pas fini.

Aussi, j'aimerais pouvoir limiter le temps du questionnaire une fois commencé, par exemple: 30 minutes (et que le questionnaire soit envoyé directement à la fin du questionnaire même s'il n'est pas fini).

J'aimerais pouvoir cocher une case comme "envoyer automatiquement le questionnaire…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. LITTLE MAN TO MRS BELDEN

NEW GUIZ TO THE CHILDREN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow a setting for quiz takers to see their score but not their answers.

If someone fails the assessment I want them to take it again without giving them the answers so they can just copy them and without the quiz setter having to intervein to tell them their score. This will make it more automated - they know they've not reached a required pass level so need to retake.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create a feature that states the date of last submission in Forms. This way we wouldn’t have to open it to see grades not yet posted.

Create a feature or an icon that states the date of last submission in Forms or perhaps that tells us there are grades that haven’t been posted. This way we wouldn’t have to open it to see grades not yet posted.

Also, could we get folders to organize the Forms? I realize I can search by name but disorder bugs me. :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You provide an option in quizs, to have a question in each page and we can not go back to the answered question

one question per page and you can not get back to an answered question to change your answer.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow for quizzes to be taken more than once.

I selected for my students to be able to submit more than one response from the settings for quizzes. It will not let them go back and take the quiz if some time has passed between the times attempted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add ability to use dynamically generated variables in a Quiz

When writing a math or chemistry assessment question for use in a Forms Quiz to be used in Teams, it would useful to be able to use variables in the question/prompt to provide randomly generated values for students to use in the solving process (as can be done in ExamView test generator software)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow for multiple correct answers

Allow check boxes to select multiple choices. (Ex select all that apply) and give point value for each option correctly chosen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. to add an option to "lock" moving between sections.

It would be nice if it were possible to lock the tested person from moving back and forth between sections.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I improve Forms

Not my favourite platform for creating quizzes. When you upload a photo it covers the entire space, it takes ages to upload a text and once it is uploaded it seems blurry. The settings system is absolutely unclear and too wordy. Where is the grading system? The feedback for the students should be optional, automatic or the teachers' themselves should insert. It is definitely NOT user friendly! I thought I am good at tech. It would be really frustrating for someone who is not as confident.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Export the charts in the Responses Tab (Form Quiz) to Excel or Power Point

I know we already got the option of exporting the information of the responders to excel, but I think It would be great if we can also export the charts displayed in the "Responses" tab.

I attached an example.

Regards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a way to have two "forms" or "columns" at the same time.

I use forms to create evaluations for my students. However, readings are difficult for them because they spend a lot of time scrolling up and down to go over the reading. It would be amazing if we could have two columns at the same time. I did something similar using Google sites but for some students, that is not so easy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Could it be possible to not show the correct answers in the feedback but only the amount of correct answers?

Sometimes students have to find out by theirselves what the correct answer is and it should not be given to them. So maybe there can be a thickbox (or something else) so you can choose whether the students can see the correct answers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.