Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add pictures/videos to feedback

I have started to use Forms in an educational setting. In the Quiz function it would be an enormous help if I could add a link to videos or pictures when using the feedback tool.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add the ability to import previously constructed test from other formats e.g. Cognero, Examview, MS Word, etc.

Many exam construction programs have the ability to import/export an exam which may have been compiled on another app in a different format. It would be useful to teachers who have taken considerable time and effort to be able to import them in MS Forms and use them in MS Teams & class notebook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. show results but not the correct answers

I would like Microsoft Forms team to think of an option to show results but no the correct answers,so students ( when we use it for education) can correct their mistakes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Able to download the responses with all options

Allow user to download the responses with all option, as we can check how many respondents answered the question correctly and the allocation of option chosen in responses tab. However, it is difficult to find out such information in the downloaded excel. Would like to keep the all responses including duplicate record in online form in case there is any argument. For data analysis, we need to remove duplicate entry in excel file... the result would be totally different from that one in responses tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow creator of quiz to edit correct answers after assigning a quiz

In my first attempt to make a quiz, after I spent hours copying and pasting questions and answer choices into the form. I mistakenly did not indicate the correct answer choice, but I cannot change that setting now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a "check answer" button where it will auto grade and give feed back if it is right or wrong

Then on the form creators end, allow them to input a number of how many times each person is allowed to check per question.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. time limit

the time limit only allows like 30 minutes. Perhaps it's a good idea to be more flexible and allow 15-20 minutes too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I need a way to write inequality statements in Forms with fractions like 5/6 < 5/8

I managed it by adding a picture. I just need the circle symbol in between the two fractions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fare in modo che le domande vengano visualizzate una per volta e non si possa tornare indietro

Quando si crea un questionario non c'è la possibilità di far visualizzare una domanda per volta . Chi svolge il questionario-test può spostarsi in avanti e indietro. Sarebbe utile , accanto alla mescolamento delle domande e delle risposte , far vedere una domanda per volta senza la possibilità di ritornare indietro

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hoofdlettergevoeligheid van antwoorden in te kunnen stellen.

Bij Duits is dat bijv. belangrijk.

Nu worden hoofdletterfouten niet fout gerekend.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add more options to set up quizzes

Please create more options for questions that require different functions such as long answers, TRUE / FALSE type questions, matching questions etc.
    There should be more boxes added in case the teacher expects the students to mention 2 or more answers to a text type question.
    Also the marking of multiple answers to short answers (e.g. if a question requires 2 answers to be mentioned by the student) should be more flexible.
    So far, the automatic marking system works only with MCQs and singlle answers only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. team challenge on Microsoft forms

Hi,
    I am trying to set up a quiz/team challenge for my team on Microsoft forms so that we can set up a physical activity challenge which can be updated everyday but I did not find options I wanted. I would suggest following options would be great.

1. currently, you can give points to the whole question only. can there be options to give points to each answers.

i.e if somebody does 5km-7km run- he gets 10 points. If he does 10km-12km , he would get 15 points and so on.

all of the questions will be correct answers depending on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Forms- Online Test

Formsta, online testte sorulara birden fazla resim ekleyebilmek; seçeneklere/soru şıklarına resim de ekleyebilmek. Ayrıca soru ve şık yazılarına yazı tipi ve yazı boyutu seçeneği gelmesi iyi olabilir.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Only adding streams or youtube too limiting

Why can't I add a video from my PC?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. to respect clients work more

was working and the work saved and suddenly disappeared... it was on forms.....was a very bad experience with your program ... i expect much respect for your clients more than that.....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow me to set a time for a quiz outside the allocated time slots in MS Forms

Allow me to set a time for a quiz outside the allocated time slots in MS Forms

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. redirect form responses to CC: distribution list for ops, not just form creator

In settings, please allow the creator to specify a CC: - would like to create a custom internal ordering form and have the form then cc: ops

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi! Something went wrong. I have no access to all the forms I created. This is urgent as we are going to offer online exams. Please help!

Hi! Something went wrong. I have no access to all the forms I created. This is urgent as we are going to offer online exams. Please help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.