Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have an option to block translation when taking a quiz in Spanish with Microsoft form.

There should be an option to block students from being able to translate a quiz. If you are a Foreign language teacher, having the option to translate the information invalidates the assessment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow guests to edit forms

Some schools do not have students accounts for Microsoft teams so students have to be invited as guests. When we want to do a quiz assessment teams takes us directly to forms, however the guests aren’t able to edit this form. As an educator it would be very useful if Teams allowed guests (especially external guets) to be able to edit Forms as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. allow for partial credit when we override the auto-grading

when we override the auto-grade score, it only lets us input integers, not partial credit. sometimes i want to grant 1/2 credit. This is important in languages for example when the spelling might be off, but it's comprehensible or phonetically spelled correctly, or maybe they're only missing an accent. Partial credit is better than no credit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allowing Camera to record on Forms quizzes

Allowing Camera to record ourselves for questions. This will benefit World Language educators who rely on recording videos for quizzes by speaking or signing vocab. Youtube doesn’t benefit educators because of the workload of having to use two different platforms to transfer the videos to Forms. Plus, students know how to cheat by searching for our Youtube videos which we are not able to keep private to allow students to view the video. Canvas and Schoology allow educators to record themselves through camera on for quizzes and upload the video right there on a question.  The camera on Forms only allows…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Give teachers the option to limit the number of times a student can access a quiz using the link.

Teachers should be able to limit how many times a link to a quiz works. I have students who finished a math quiz on rational functions in under a minute when it should have taken at least 30 minutes. This means they looked at the questions, closed the form, did the questions (possibly looking up answers online), and then went back to the quiz to submit answers. We should be able to limit the time to take the quiz AND how many times a student can access the quiz for security purposes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. to add Limit and Matrix for Mathematics Equation

We need some formulas to write Limit and Matrix for having mathematics evaluations. It would be very nice if the programmer can update the features in the mathematics equations/formulas.

Thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. give more options for the number of attempts the student can attempt a quiz.

I want to allow the student to retake quizzes only once. Then give them the answer to the question. instead of giving them the answer and then allowing them to retake a question. I don't think they need to redo the entire quiz, if not necessary. Give them 3 chances to get the answer correct. On the third attempt give them the correct answer.
    Could there also be matching or drag and drop choice for questions?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow customization in the results page.

So that if they assign values to each question and you need so many right answers to get points when they are finished they will know if they passed or failed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add a function where once feedback has been provided and scores posted that those who completed it get a notification.

I am using Forms through Teams to create assignments for my class. It would be great if those who completed the forms quiz could get a notification once their score has been posted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hand-corrected correct answers green

It would be great if the answer box of the students in the posted feedback after my correction the answers would turn green, when I hand-corrected them to full points.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I need integration in math editor

Put in an integration button in the math editor.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give us the ability to add a photo to the answer portions of a quiz. For ex. Thumbs up picture=yes/true, thumbs down picture=no/false.

By having the thumbs up graphic a kindergarten student knows it means yes or true and thumbs down means no/false. Younger student need picture choices for answers since they are not reading yet. I was able to do it in google forms. Hopefully you will add this for us early childhood teachers SOON.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow scores to be marked in seperate sections

As a teacher, when the forms are completed by students we can only get an overall score say 18/20.

It would be great if we could split this up, for example, Section A 3/5 Section B 15/15.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. enter voice over in quizzes and add options in the quiz like word cloud and other poll options

enter voice-over in quizzes and additional options in the quiz like the word cloud and other poll options

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create form which have "quizzes" which have time limits. So 20 mines from the time the form is opened. d

Allow professors to set a time limit on the quizzes. Some students have issues opening documents etc and get impacted when we use only "end date" as the option for the test closing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New Application

It would be great if you could an application {desktop and mobile version} of Microsoft Forms

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Prevent form from being viewed until specified date and time

I'm a teacher using the application to conduct a quiz for my students. I would like to be able to send the link for the quiz to my students a day before the quiz date but have them not able to view the quiz until the start date and time I specified for the quiz. Thanks :) Great application!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice if there was a way to assign individual point value to multiple choice ? so if they get one 1 of 3 they at least get 1 poin

It would be nice if there was a way to assign individual point value to multiple choice questions so that they can be rewarded for correct answers. It would be a more accurate presentation of what they have learned. Right now if they get 1 of 3 right on a multiple answer question, the whole thing is marked wrong with no points rewarded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can not find any answer for the message which shows after 200 responses

It shows as 'The maximum number of people have already responded to this form'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 63 64
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.