Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow us to restore answers of forms from recycle bin after we delete those answers

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    フォームの回答データの削除後、復元できるようにしたい
    Allow us to restore answers of forms from recycle bin after we delete those answers

■Description(内容):
    フォームの削除を行った際はごみ箱から復元が可能だが、フォームの回答データについてはごみ箱が存在せず、完全削除されてしまう。
    フォームの回答データの削除後にも復元が行えるよう、フォームの回答データのごみ箱機能を希望します。

I would like to see the feature to restore the answers of forms from recycle bin. In the current design, there is no recycle bin for answers and the data will be removed completely.
    Form itself can restore from recycle bin, so please implement recycle bin for answers of forms as well.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. have the ability to turn off immersive reader for answers

Trying to see if students understand spelling rules, but if they can hear the answer, they will know it's the right/wrong word. (stoping vs. stopping)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. One quiz at a time

Please allow one quiz at a time from the set of questions.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow an option where we can have students see what questions they missed immediately after submission, but not the correct answers.

Google Forms allows you to do this, very helpful in checks for understanding during class. Students get immediate feedback and they can focus on what questions they missed without just being given the correct answer and sharing with those around them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. quiz timer - how long can a student do the test (for example 15 minutes from starting)

quiz timer - how long can a student do the test (for example 15 minutes from starting)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Verbal Answers field

Can the answers tab allow verbal answers especially now. This would enable young child provide answers with as little help as possible.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiple Options, Point per right Option is necessary!

In multiple Options-Quizz, you cannot set the points per option, but for the whole question. 2 true options (of 3 true) means 0 Points!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To give scores: also possible to give half points

In Forms - quiz you can give a score to a question, but it's not possible to give half points for a question you corrected afterwards ('long answer')

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Temps de question

1. Déterminer un temps par question.

2. Déterminer un temps pour un formulaire.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Generate a Certificate for Participants.

Generate a Certificate for Participants.send on their Email Id.
    Received Feedback.
    And submit their result if he want yes and NO.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow long answer feedback from the teacher in Microsoft Form to easily be submitted BACK to the student

Allow long answer feedback from the teacher to be easily submitted BACK to the student, after the student has submitted his/her response(s).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. make it possible for multiple tries at quizzes when they are set as assignments.

When a quiz is set as an assignment it automatically loses its ability to be completed multiple times. If I send a link to the quiz to students they can have multiple attempts but not if I set it through assignments. This is problematic as when it is set as an assignment other staff can access the results of the quiz and monitor their students' replies. They can also use my quiz as 'an existing assignment' and set it to their class.

Please make it easier to set an assignment quiz that can be completed multiple times so that students…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow with Likert scales to also preselect correct answers (for languages exercises)

Allow with Likert scales to also preselect correct answers (for languages exercises). I am doing a gender exercise.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add the ability for the form to link to an external Word/Excel/PPT/Image document

We are rolling out an number of assessments and it would be very helpful if we could insert a url to a Word document inside the form so users could, for example, open a word document and then answer questions about that document in the form.

Additionally we have assessments where users need to answer questions about images or scanned documents but the image quality of text inside forms is pretty terrible and as the width is max 744 pixels linking to an external image file would be a much improved scenario.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please provide option of image insert in answers also in Microsoft Forms/Quiz(in Multichoice questions)

I was creating assessment sheet but got that there is no Image insert option available in answers in microsoft form but in question it is available. But in google form this facility available. plz do needful

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. in Quiz Form question numbering starts after 2 or 3 fields (NAME, Mobile, Email id) for outsider of organisation

Should required fields in Quiz form, starts Question numbering after 2-3 fields for collecting the NAME - EMAIL ID - MOBILE No. for outsider of the organisation.
    For example i have 10 question in Quiz Form and i also want the NAME and EMAIL ID for the participants, so the Quiz form showing question 1) NAME
    question 2) Email id
    Actual question starts after all above feilds with NUMBER 3 .

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. turn red boxes to green when the marker overrides an answer in an automated-marking Quiz.

In an automated-marking Quiz a student typed an answer which was correct but the spelling was slightly incorrect. When reviewing the answers I was able to override this and award a mark. But the box stays red. So when I posted the results the student only skipped down to look at red boxes and questioned why they were red if correct.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More advanced mathematics input panel for students.

I want to set up a mathematics quiz for my students (due to the virus). There is a simple toolbox for entering mathematics formula as answer but it's not enough, e.g. common functions such as sine and exponential functions are missing. I know it's possible to type in latex but I don't expect my students to know that. Please implement a more advanced mathematics input panel. Thank you!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Print response all pages

Print individual response all pages

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Quiz/Assessment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.