Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. to let user insert a list of part numbers for supplier to response to each of the part

I need to submit a form with the listed part numbers, not sure how to list out our part number for suppliers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Dynamic content from a flow to be used in the form.

a recent use case was the need to replace standard user account with admin accounts in ~2000 admin groups, effecting ~3500 people. It would be very helpful if I could pull dynamic content from flow (groups user is in) from a connected Excel and put a radial next to each to allow them to specify which groups they still require access to. As it is I had to make a text box to allow them to paste content from an email we sent with the flow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Best method to merge multiple PST into single PST

You can merge two or more PST files into one using MailsDaddy PST Merge and Join tool. We know that, along with a large PST file, it increases the possibility of corruption and its management is also very difficult. So you can merge multiple files into a single file by creating a new PST file, this is a simple and efficient option to import data, in which you can transfer all the data including folders and sub-folders.

For more information visit: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-merge-and-join/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to split an over-sized PST file?

MailsDaddy PST split tool is an advanced tool to split your oversized file into small files according to your requirements. The advanced utility provides multiple option to split PST file by date, size, folder and email ID. By using, PST Split tool you can easily avoid the risk of corruption & damage. This tool also supports all the versions of MS outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.

Visit for more info.: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Voting Button for Outlook in Office 365

1. Place the Voting Button in the body of email message. Currently, the voting button's position and the look is not intuitive to users.

2. Also, recipient can't click the voting button if the recipient double clicked and opened the email. The recipient will need to know to click 'Message' and then click the 'Voting Button' to vote. Most users will not know where to vote.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In active directory, create a user that allows you to log in to a device and impersonate a user. Similar to 'su' in Linux

It would be helpful to troubleshoot issues and improve security if there were a user account that allowed Administrators/Help Desk staff to have a 'log in as' privilege for other user accounts. The account should create a security audit entry recording the event as an impersonation and would be useful for both troubleshooting and user setup. This could be accomplished with a post-login dialog requesting the user you would like to impersonate or an additional login option. This feature should not be default behavior an available as an extended feature or enabled via group policy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cooler stuff and new updates

cool'er stuff and new and great updates

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display a unique user i.d. code to the form user, so that if they contact us they can provide us this i.d. (and we can find their data)

Display a unique user i.d. code to the form user, so that if they contact us they can then provide us with this i.d. , and we can then link up with their data for discussion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dear Form developpers, can you please let me know if we can have test formatting options when creating a form?

Formatting text and paragraphs options (?)...
    What would I when collecting data for all open questions?

Any suggestion will really help me. Thanks :-)
    Carla

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a form to a OneNote Template in Office 365

It would be useful to be able to create a Microsoft Form template in OneNote on Office 365 to avoid having to insert a Form every time you want to add a Notebook entry. Useful if you need to have more than just a form on a page of information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow collect not sensible information about employees surveys

I would like to collect not sensible information about attentends. Not collecting Name and Email and only collecting Role and Office infos gives me the power of anonymous and I still can process those data by role.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. QR Code is not working

When applicants scan the QR code it instructs applicants to sign into their Microsoft account? "Anyone with the link can respond is selected"

Please help?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let me edit a response; use case: my form had a branch mistake causing a skip of 3 questions. Cant ask them to retake the entire survey

Let an owner Edit a response. For trace-ability you can mark as edited by survey owner. Mistakes happen and a question may be inadvertently skipped by branching error. It would be great to ask for the answers to the skipped questions and update them. Alternatively and optimally enable ability to send the missed questions back to the responded to fill in versus asking them to retake the entire survey.
    You could also warn that branching caused a skip of a required question
    You could also warn - when moving a question, that branching changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. request access to share

Build in "Access request" for the "Share" button in Forms so that if the option to share outside your organization is disabled you can request permission to share the form anyway, and a notification is sent to the O365 Admin to request the requested privilege level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. نحتاج مساحة تخزين اكبر

نواجهه مشكلة في عدد الاستبانات بعد 200 استبانه لانستطيع انشاْ ء ونكون امام خير الحذف وفي قوقل فورمز العدد مفتوح ولايوجد عدد معين لذلك

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.