Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

We love hearing from our customers. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add backup functionality to Forms

■Title(件名):
    Forms の機能追加希望
    Add backup functionality to Forms

■Description(内容):
    Forms にバックアップやデータ保持機能が追加されることを要望します。
    Please add the ability to back up and retain data from Forms.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copying forms to another tenant

The ability to copy a form survey to another Office365 tenant or allow a survey to be published to another tenant. We manage multiple tenants and it’s a pain having to create a new survey in each tenant and coping the questions etc.. this would save a lot of time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. URL in function sections

to be able to add urls in the sections and that when sending the form the URLs work and they are not in text

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Power Automate Action to "Get All Forms"

(1) Add "Get All Forms" to be able to get all existing Forms in the tenant. Right now we have to know the Form ID to get the details on that specific form.

Use case: Get all forms and all responses to archive the data. No way to even use PowerShell of Graph API to do this today.

(2) Include the actual question in the results when using the Power Automate action "Get details". Right now the answer gets returned in plain text, but the question is returned as the GUID.

Use case: When using Power Automate to gather the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to respond to specific users by finding them in the address book in Microsoft Forms

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms でユーザーを検索して回答する機能の追加要望
    Ability to respond to specific users by finding them in the address book in Microsoft Forms

■Description(内容):
    フォームの質問で特定のユーザーを回答する際に、直接テキスト入力するのではなく、アドレス帳から検索して該当ユーザーを選択するようなイメージで回答ができるように要望します。
    When sending replies to specific users, I want to select the respondents from the address book instead of typing their names directly.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make a button in the form can "send another submission"

Please make a button in the form can "send another submission"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Requests for Microsoft Forms "Print summary"

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms の "要約の印刷" についての要望
    Requests for Microsoft Forms "Print summary"

■Description(内容):
    要望 1

"要約の印刷" をする際、テキストの設問は、最新の回答 3 つまでしか表示されない動作を確認しています。

すべての回答が印刷されるように要望します。
    "要約の印刷" は提出書類として活用するのに良いので、"要約の印刷" でテキストの設問の回答がすべて確認できるようにして欲しいです。

要望 2
    選択肢の設問で表示されるグラフで、グラフにマウスをポイントすると % で割合が表示されますが、印刷には反映されないようです。
    印刷時に、% の割合が印刷されることをを要望します。​

1st Request
    We have confirmed that only the 3 newest answers for text questions are displayed when using "Print summary".

We hope that all the answers can be printed.
    "Print summary" is useful for submitted documents, so we hope that answers for all text questions can be checked using "Print summary".

2nd request
    For the graph that is displayed for multiple choice questions, the percentage will be…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a feature to control forms that were created using My Forms in Forms from transiting

■Title(件名):
    Formsから自分のフォームで作成したフォームの移動を制御する機能の追加
    Add a feature to control forms that were created using My Forms in Forms from transiting

■Description(内容):
    Formsから自分のフォームで作成したフォームの移動にてグループフォームに移動しないように制御する機能の追加を希望します
    We hope a feature will be added to control forms that were created using My Forms in Forms from transiting to group forms.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Regarding Forms surveys

■Title(件名):
    Forms のアンケートついて
    Regarding Forms surveys

■Description(内容):
    Forms でセミナーなどで参加者を集ったりに利用するのにあたり、参加日の候補を記載した際に、"定員に達した時に候補選択できないようにする" や "選択リストの候補から消える" ような機能の拡充を希望します。
    We hope features like "disable a backup date when participantion rate is full" and "remove a date from list of backups" will be implemented when using Forms to gather participants for seminars etc and entering backup dates for Date of Participation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the user to change the form direction (right-to-left text direction)

Allow the user to change the form direction (right-to-left text direction), needed for Arabic and Hebrew languages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to manage Forms across the tenant thru an Admin Center similar to SharePoint

It would be wonderful to have a Forms admin center at the tenant level similar to SharePoint where an admin could go in a view all Forms created by users and to assign permissions at the tenant level to specific forms.

115 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit the text parts of links pasted into Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms にリンクを貼り付けた際に表示の文字部分に対して URL を設定できる機能の追加を希望します。
    Edit the text parts of links pasted into Forms

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms のサブタイトルに SharePoint Online のフォルダーやファイルの URL をリンクとして貼り付けると、URL が長いためサブタイトルが非常に長くなります。
    リンクを貼り付けた際に表示の文字部分に対して URL を設定できる機能、または SharePoint Online のフォルダーやファイルの URL を短縮する機能の追加を希望します。
    If you past a URL to a SharePoint Online file/folder into a subtitle on Forms, the subtitle becomes very long to accommodate long URLs.
    I would like the option to edit the text of the URL that has been pasted in, or to shorten the URLs of files/folders on SharePoint Online.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reply to a form response from the View Responses page while I'm clicking through the responses

I created a feedback survey to gather responses for a training session I delivered. I accessed the form's responses and clicked on the View Results button. On that View Results page I then clicked through the responses to read the feedback. During this reading I wanted to reply to some of the feedback suggestions and thereby further interact with the attendees. I would be great if there was a "reply" button or free-form text box somewhere on the page that I could seamlessly communicate to the attendee about their feedback inline

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We hope for a feature to identify users who have not responded and send them a reminder email on Microsoft Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms で未回答者のユーザを特定し、そのユーザーに催促メールを送信する機能の要望
    We hope for a feature to identify users who have not responded and send them a reminder email on Microsoft Forms

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Forms で作成したアンケートで、回答していないユーザーを特定して、そのユーザーには回答をしてもらうように催促メールを送信する運用を想定しています。
    現時点で Microsoft Forms の機能で、回答をしていないユーザを特定したり、特定したユーザーに催促メールを送信する機能の提供が無いようなので、機能追加を要望します。
    We are planning to create surveys using Microsoft Forms, identify those users who have not answered, and send them an email reminding them to respond.
    Currently there is no feature in Microsoft Forms to identify users who have not responded or to send those identified users a reminder email, so we hope that such a feature will be added

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. About the setting for “Allow YouTube and Bing” in Microsoft Forms

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Forms の設定の "YouTube‎ と ‎Bing‎ を許可する" について
    About the setting for “Allow YouTube and Bing” in Microsoft Forms

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft 365 管理センターの [設定] - [設定] - [Microsoft Forms] で設定できる "YouTube‎ と ‎Bing‎ を許可する" の項目の "Bing の検索と YouTube のビデオを含める" にチェックを入れて [変更の保存] をクリックしても、開き直すと入れたはずのチェックが外れています。

他の項目では、チェックを入れたり外したりして [変更の保存] をすると、その設定が保存されますが、"Bing の検索と YouTube のビデオを含める" だけ保存されない動作です。
    修正を要望します。
    When following the Microsoft 365 Administration Center [Settings] – [Settings] – [Microsoft Forms] – “Allow YouTube and Bing” – “Include Bing search and YouTube video” and you check the box for [Save changes] and click to finish the settings, and then you open the Microsoft 365…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. maak het mogelijk dat een externe participant de antwoorden ontvangt in e-mail

Een mail ontvangen met de eigen antwoorden is nu enkel mogelijk indien je aanduidt dat het enkel voor de eigen medewerkers is. Het zou een grote meerwaarde zijn, moest dit ook mogelijk zijn voor externen via het ingeven van het mailadres bij het begin van de vragenlijst.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show the number of respondents the form was sent to

Next to the number showing the responses, I would like to see the number of respondents the form was sent to

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add digital signature

I ask that you please add the digital signature to the application-forms, as one of the options to add a literal return, list selection, etc. The plug-in is necessary for ongoing administrative forms of schools which parents must sign. I know that digital signature application technology is known to Microsoft. Would change to be implemented in the coming days to the schools who have organizational 365 system can promote its use.

244 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I suggest to extract graphs in excel sheet for easy distrbution

I suggest to extract graphs in excel sheet for easy distrbution

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Format

Please add text format to the questions and answers. It will be great to add hyperlink text to hide the url.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

How it works

• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
  • Select one of the feedback forums listed.
  • Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
  • Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
  • When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

Welcome to Microsoft Forms Suggestion Box!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Standard Disclaimer

Please note that the Forms Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.